1.23.2008

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails....

A tribute to some of my favorite little boys...
Thank you for giving me so many reasons to
look forward to OUR baby boy...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo wooo woooooo woooooooooooooo! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yess!

Jennifer said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! Boys are terrific. Just terrific. (Except when they pee in your shoe, of course.)

:)

Melanie said...

Ya!!! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! The best! Plus, they have the coolest toys!

IronLawGirl said...

Congrats, that is so awesome!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys! I'm thrilled for you!

Kaylani said...

Boys are so much fun!! Way to be a boy maker! WAY less drama!

Kylie said...

Congrats!! Little boys are so fun!! They are their dad's little buddies and they LOVE their moms!

Linz said...

YAY!!!! Boys are the greatest!!!

Layton Mom said...

Hip, hip hooray!! Boys are much fun!

Courtney said...

YIPPEE!! He will be so cute!

Congratulations!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

YEAH!! Congrats!! I bet you have one super happy soon to be big brother.

Gwen said...

You are going to have so much fun!!! Just be ready for constant busy. They never stop. Never.

Lara said...

Congrats! I absolutely LOVE having boys! (I wish I knew what we were having but the baby wasn't cooperating at our ultrasound! So now we have to wait for another month!) Yay for boys!

Keri said...

That is so exciting! On a side note, what is with the LSU header, you know we are Gators now and apparently huge rivals of LSU. ha,ha. Someone in our ward had LSU flags flying and they got stolen! That's dangerous here. Hope you are doing great.

Caralee said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Our little boys won't be too far apart in age. I am so excited for you guys!