2.25.2008

Utah

Thanks Mom, for the best trip I have had in a long time.
Thank you for being my best friend, and the one who makes me laugh so much it hurts.

(Our old House in Provo when Dad went to BYU Law)
Thank you for being excited about the little babe, and about your little babe and her maternity wardrobe. Thank you for loving to shop at the Outlet's in Park City.

(Climber on Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon)
Thank you for taking me to hear my youngest brother sing in the BYU Men's Choir. Inspirational.

Russell in his BYU Men's Choir Coat

(BYU Creamery Ice Cream)


Thank you for loving me so much.
I love you more than you will ever know.

Your daughter and friend,
Jen

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I cannot believe that Russell is at BYU! I can't believe that Whitney will be a Senior next year either. I just need to accept it! Do you know what you are having yet? I am so excited for you to become a mom. Then you can have this kind of relationship with your daughters too...

Jennifer said...

Isn't Utah great. Just great.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen. I have missed you so much. And I have been thinking about you a lot. I have a little package for you/baby in my car. It's been there for a few weeks, just haven't been able to send it yet. But everyday when I get in my car I see the big name on it, JEN LAYTON, Mesa AZ,etc.... and I miss you.

We need to do some serious catching up.

Anonymous said...

:) oh and I figured out my solution to dating. (haha you're gonna laugh) You have such handsome brothers. I'll just date them when they're returned missionaries. *chuckle, chuckle*