The 5 Day Gap
Son #1 fly's on a Jet Plane to Arizona on the 15th of June.
Son #2 is due to be birthed from a belly the size of a Jet Plane
(okay, not that big) on the 20th of June.
That's a five day gap.
(That's for you Kylie/David and Lins.)
(okay, not that big) on the 20th of June.
(yes, I can add and subtract)
My mom was two weeks late with all three of her boys.
My sister was a month early with both of her kids.
My friend delivered on her actual due date.
What's your story?
Oh, and...
(That's for you Kylie/David and Lins.)
7 comments:
Baby #1 was a week late and I was induced (I love my Dr. because he won't let you go more than a week past your due date). Baby #2 is due in 24 days... so we'll see what happens!
BLAKE WAS A DAY EARLY...
RAEGAN WAS 3 WEEKS EARLY...
AND SARAH WAS JUST 2 WEEKS EARLY...
no real way to plan it, the babe will come when it's good and ready (and sometimes it won't)
My water broke with Tyler the day after my due date and I was induced a week early with Ethan. I'd go by your momma as a pretty good recommendation on timing and also labor time-line. Seemed good for me and my momma.
PS. You can see how cute your baby is going to be - just look at how cute Mr. Alex is!!!
Both of my kids came the Wednesday after their due date... That's the day my doctor induces. They fought to stay inside - they were just too comfortable.
JEN! JEN! JEN! it was such a wonderful surprise to see your comment on our blog and even more wonderful to read YOUR blog! it is so CREATIVE and fun to read. Glad to hear that your are doing well. I hope you are surviving the 100+ heat in AZ while toting around a big baby belly! Keep checking in on our blog and I'll keep checking yours! Jen Mechling
Isabella was due on a Thursday, I was induced on the Saturday after that...21 hours later on Sunday afternoon I had her...FINALLY!! Oh and Hammond had her little girl 30 min before mine! Funny huh!
You never know with these little ones..just this...WHEN THEY ARE OUT..EVERY ONE IS HAPPY!!!:-)
Post a Comment