Conference Weekend
A special thanks to Mom and Dad West for inviting us up to the cabin for Conference weekend. It was so nice to be with you, and so nice to spend time listening to the Gospel message, and feeling great love for our eternal family.We are so thankful that the mantle of 'Prophet, Seer and Revelator' has settled on President Monson, and look forward to his beautiful spirit teaching the things that will bring peace to a troubled world.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true, and a lifeline for all who need hope, which is all of us!
1 comment:
I loved conference. I loved seeing President Monson in his new role. I think he will do really well. I love that man. I do not have a doubt in my mind that this gospel is true and that he is the head of the church. I had a very strong witness of it during conference. I also really loved all the talks about the family.
Post a Comment