4.22.2008

Happy Birthday Five Year Old!

Five years ago today I was a missionary in New York City.

Five years ago today President Spackman called me to tell me you had arrived.

Five years ago today I had to wonder what you looked like, because I couldn't see you.

Five years ago today I became and Aunt.

Five years ago today I fell in love with the most beautiful little girl around.
Love you to pieces boo.
Aunt Jen

5 comments:

Gwen said...

She is soooo cute!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i can't wait to see your little baby's feet! seriously, baby's feet and toes are the best things in the world.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I totally know what you mean. I looooove my nieces and nephews!

Kylie said...

What a cutie!!

Oh and I loved the MIND THE GAP logo (David did too!! Fun memories!) I was 1 week early with Powell and Mia came exactly on her due date.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hi! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!

Just blog hopping! (I'm one of Kylie's blogfriends and I'm in Ben & Emily's ward).