5.21.2008

Birthday boy...

Today is your birthday, and there are so many reasons to celebrate:
1. You are hilarious - you don't care about what other people think, and all children adore you.
2. You are talented, and can make anyone smile with your charm and your 'southern hospitality', you are an excellent Engineer, and have so much integrity with your business and life. I really appreciate that.
3. You have made my life a wonderful adventure, and I can't imagine it without you in it - ever. You are a wonderful father, and Alex and baby #2 are so blessed to have you as their buddy and dad.
4. You are the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on, and you still give me butterflies when I see you (sorry for the bad cell phone picture!)
I love you forever - and ever - and ever - and ever...
Thank you for being mine, and for enduring this far so we could live ever after, happily,
or whatever emotion comes our way!
Love, Me

3 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

you are so cute, and i love you! i enjoy your blog so much... keep it up!

N. Emery Layton, PE said...

Thanks babe!

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hoooo for big brothers!!!!