5.29.2008

Super Mario - for real...

I found this little game to play on blogger.
So fun, a bit addicting - remembering days of yore like nobodies business.
Scroll to the bottom of our blog, use your keyboard arrows, and get playing!
SWEET, RAD AND BADICAL DUDE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sweet Rad and Badical! :) wooot! I remember when I was a kid and we'd drive from Pittsburgh to DC to visit Ryan. My big brother was so cool b/c he had a gameboy and I got to play it, non stop. Those are my Mario memories!

Melanie said...

Sweet! It is totally addicting!
I hope that you have a quick & easy labor/delivery experience... but with enough time to get to the hospital and have an epidural!
But with my 2 experiences, if I ever do this again, I'd rather it be quick and natural like with Leila. It's just been so much easier to "bounce" back... but maybe I'm sure that being a 2nd time mom helps with that too. :)

Gwen said...

Hey! Are you going to create a blog for the reunion? I have a ton of pictures to post. I was thinking that we can just do a big family one and email everyone the info so they can post to it, or put them in as contributors. However works. I love you!
Gwen
PS. That days to go is gettin pretty low. Do you need anything? I'll do anything I can from afar! Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Bowman Family said...

Good luck with the birth! I am laughing pretty hard over the super mario thing... Jay's mom found his old Game Boy with 10 games and I have been addicted to it for the last few months. I leave it in the bathroom so it doesn't distract me all day. He even has his Light Boy so I took it on vacation and played it in the car in the dark. Such fun times.

I hope things work out well with the delivery. Juat remember that it is all worth it!

Love ya!
meg :-)