
Here it is, in all it's glory. Thanks momma for taking me to get my toes painted a nice shade of
fire engine red. This little one is going to know his momma and his grammy are sassy from the
GET GO!
Special congratulations to my Crystal - aka 'South Africa' for so far being in labor for 20 hours. I can't wait to see/meet little Evans.
Our boys are going to be SOOOO tight.
4 comments:
Love your belly! And way to go for fire engine red toenails! Wa-hoo!
My little Jen, I love seeing your big belly. (That isn't very big!) You look fabulous. I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. I get teary eyed every time I think about you with your new little guy.
Love ya!
your belly is gorgeous :)
i am so excited for you!!!
No news yet? How's it going with Alex?
Post a Comment