6.20.2008

Pictures - words will follow soon... promise...

Stephen Maxwell Layton - "Max"
Momma and her boy - both exhausted... you would be too after 15 hours of labor
and then a 15 min c-section!!!
Grandpa West, the first Stephen
Great Grandma and Grandpa West
Big Brother Alex
Uncle DanDad and Max

14 comments:

Gwen said...

I love you so much. That sweet picture of you and little Max totally made me cry. :)

Kylie said...

So precious and cute! You can tell he is going to be well loved!

Jenn said...

There was like 20 comments on your last page, so I waited for a new post. I just want to say congrats. He looks adorable, worth the wait. I am just so excited to hear future posts about mommy stuff. congrats again. much love

Vicki said...

Jen -
I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to post pictures. You have been in our prayers constantly! What a beautiful baby boy!What a beautiful mama he has. And that big brother and Dad aren't too bad, either. I hope you continue to rest as much as possible; I wish I could be there to help you (although I know your mom and sister are probably live-ins right now). Isn't it wonderful to have a mom who loves you and yours enough to help? Give her my love. We're looking forward to more pictures and lots of stories. Give the little ones (Alex, too) squeezes for us.
Love you bunches!
VickiMomGrandma

Vicki said...

Jen -
Could I possibly have a copy of the picture of you and Max! That is the most precious thing; it says way more than words ever could and I have never seen you more beautiful! Thank-you for such an amazing 25th grandchild!
Love you so much,
VickiMom

Melinda said...

He's beautiful!

Kristen said...

He is adorable. Thank you for sharing pictures. I can't wait to see more and also hear how everything went. I hope everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

Jen, he is adorable! I want to hold him so bad!!!! He is so handsome! How has the first week been? I am going to call you. yep yep.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Your little boy is SO beautiful and I can't get over that beautiful picture of Alex and Max. Too bad Max's eyes aren't perfectly cooperating in it, but it is still precious. I am anxious to hear your story regarding labor, delivery, and your new baby and life! Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, but I feel like I benefit from others' details, plus I want to commiserate with you!

Janalyn said...

Jenn,
What a beautiful boy. I'm so happy for you. I love the picture of you two together. Congratulations. I hope you enjoy every sweet moment to come with Max!

Linz said...

He is so yum Jen! I cannot wait to meet him and take his picture!! Hope you are feeling/healing well!

Unknown said...

He's beautiful. It sounds like we had very very similar birth experiences. Feel free to ask me questions.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

what a sweet little baby boy! i'm so happy for you! enjoy him and when i get back to az, i may need to make a special visit.

The Mechlings said...

so many congratulations, Jen, on the arrival of your "little man". You will be a wonderful mom!!