7.21.2008

Banana Spilt Attempt...

In another attempt to be a good mom to a pre-teen, I found a fun idea in Parents Magazine basically making a banana split Popsicle. The picture of the Popsicle was absolutely adorable, and I thought to myself "How Martha Stewart-ish / ideal Mormon Multi-Tasking mom of the year of me to attempt such a cute activity".
(The picture)
Martha would have achieved perfection. I achieved my best.
It flopped - big time, but tasted delicious.
(The flop)
5 gold stars for attempting, right!?

6 comments:

Layton Mom said...

You are brave! I don't think I would attempt that one and I do lots of strange things that others don't.

Anonymous said...

Jen! I will almost always whole heartedly eat anything that deals with icecream chocolate pnut butter bananas together. I would have eaten those too! Yessss!

Gwen said...

You are such a fun mom!

Es said...

You Definitely should be crowned Mom of the Year! Your boys are all so cute! I wish AZ was closer to OR!

Pace & Gwen said...

Yes, I give you major props for even attempting it, with a pre-teen AND an infant to care for... I'd have been impressed with simply making the banana split the old fashioned way!! Great job, Mom! :)

Bella Beginnings said...

Way to go!!! You win the award just for attempting. By the way, your little Max is so cute! A perfect little face and pretty eyes. Good worker!