The best of friends...
Our really good friends the Burnhams came over tonight to see baby Max, and have brownies and Ice Cream together (WE SURE MISSED YOU GUYS) but most importantly, they came by to introduce their Brig to our Max - they are sure to be the best of friends.
Brig is very serious about his relationship with Max, and thinks we are silly for all the hype we are making about a friendship that was already destined to be.
Relax that brow little Brig.
Little rascals in the making.
3 comments:
Fun! Did you know that I'm related to the Burnhams? I'm really bad at how things work, but I think Bryce is my second cousin? His dad and my mom are cousins.
Oh I love love love it! They really will be the best of friends! I can't believe you captured Brig's expression so perfectly! I was dying laughing again:) Even though we couldn't stay long, it was good for my soul to see you guys and hold little sweet Max. Can't wait to do it again!
Love, Karlie
Brig is a cute little guy! And I love that little Max!
Post a Comment