7.06.2008

A Blessing Day...

Little Max
Max in his blessing outfit, and his blankets from Great Grandma West (white)
and Grammy (blue)
(Part of the group at church for Max's blessing)

Emery blessed Max today in our ward. It was a wonderful day and a spiritual experience for all. Alex was able to pass the sacrament for the first time today, and did a great job - no tripping over a small child and getting an old lady wet with the water tray for this 12 year old...

We are thankful that families can be together forever!
We love you little Max!

14 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Jen -- you look beautiful!!! Your baby is adorable. Isn't motherhood the greatest?

Just let me ask you.... was that one of your brothers who spilled water on an old lady. I remember that happening, but I can't figure out who it was. Help!

Carolyn

Christine said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen! That little guy is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him!! He is so beyond cute! :) Sure love you and think of you often.

Layton Mom said...

Jen, I wish we could have been there. I can't wait to see te little guy. Before you know it you will be celebrating his first birthday! Stacy's was yesterday, can you believe it?

Gwen said...

You look sooooo good! I can't believe you are at church already and have blessed him! He is so cute. I love your header!

Bethany said...

So wish I could have been there... Love you!

Jennifer said...

Yaaay! So cute.

Catherina said...

Darling, simply darling!!!

cat

BandHGardner said...

Congratulations, Jen. He is a perfectly beautiful little boy. I am so happy for you and your family.

K said...

He is beautiful!

Pace & Gwen said...

Jen, he is beautiful!! Congratulations!

Maren said...

Congratulations Jenn! He is a doll!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

oh my goodness, he is adorable!

Steph B. said...

Hi Jen! Your baby is absolutely adorable! Thank you for the encouragement. Tyler says hi and he liked your comment on our post!:)