A big storm, and a handsome baby...
Tonight we were blessed to witness a fantastic show of thunder, lightning and rain. It rained harder than I have seen it rain in a long time, and it was almost as if the thunder and lightning were playing a symphony of light and noise together. It was beautiful.
Emery even dared to say the sound reminded him of being in hurricanes in the south.
Luckily we don't have to deal with levee's breaking and floating houses here in Arizona, but it was quite nice to have the rain, and the storm. This is why I love the state I live in. The video is not great quality, but you can see how LIGHT the storm is making the street. It was one bolt after another, after another. Beautiful.
Max is just growing, and doing so well. We just went to his 2 and a half month check up (we are a couple weeks late with the check ups) and he weighs 11 pounds, is 24 inches long and his head circumference is 16 inches. Looong, lean Max machine.
2 comments:
oh my heart skips a beat when i see that baby! he is so handsome! :) auntie smooches for him! swak swak
I've said it before and I'll say it again... that little guys is so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment