8.12.2008

Brother's don't shake hands, brother's hug...

So, the invitable day came last Friday, and our Alex - or 'brother' as he has been coined so affectionatley has gone back home to Wisconsin. In his words the
'best day and the worst day of his life are when he has to leave Wisconsin to come to Arizona, and leave Arizona to go to Wisconsin, because he is always leaving someone (or someone's) that he loves to see someone that he loves.'

It's got to be hard to jump back and forth, but if anyone does it well, and with a smile, it is our Alex.
We love you buddy.

We took some pictures at the gate, and I promised Alex we would post them to the blog.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your baby is so handsome Jen. How is everything going?

Anonymous said...

Alex is so adorable. I know that a 12 year old probably shouldn't be described as "adorable" but that is the only thing that comes to mind. I loved running through the rain with him that night we had all the kids at the reunion. He is such a good good kid. I am proud to be his aunt!