Are you crazy Jen Wa? Cloth? I am so afraid already that the poop will make it's way OFF the diaper and onto my person somehow, and cloth would just complicate that 4000 times. But, if you do want to know more about cloth, go to my New York Friends and look up Scott and Jen - she is a full fledged cloth-er. Enough said. Hope this helped.
6 comments:
I'm totally digging the shoes!
So so cute. But now I must ask- is that the corner of a CLOTH diaper I am viewing? Have you gone cloth? I need details!
Oh goodness...I REALLY need to meet this little guy. I just want to hold him and kiss his cheeks!
He is so stinking cute! I love his shoes! He's getting big already. :(
Are you crazy Jen Wa? Cloth? I am so afraid already that the poop will make it's way OFF the diaper and onto my person somehow, and cloth would just complicate that 4000 times. But, if you do want to know more about cloth, go to my New York Friends and look up Scott and Jen - she is a full fledged cloth-er. Enough said. Hope this helped.
Jen, i love those little kicks! ha! What a cutie. Kicks like his Daddy.
Post a Comment