8.06.2008

Layton Family Reunion 2008: Twilight


The fourth book from the 'Twilight' Series came out the night before Kaylani and Gena had birthday's - so some of the ladies went to Wal-Mart at midnight to get the book. Unfortunately I didn't want to haul my six week old out with me - other wise it would have been a blast to go. I am being told that I am WAYYY out of the loop as I have not yet read these books that seem to have everyone in vampire heaven.

Here, is documented two things:
1) Kaylani hurriedly finishing the third book to get on to the fourth and...
2) Jake NOT reading the book, merely turning the pages for his cute wife.
(Kaylani, you don't need to post for a while as I have fulfilled the
most important aspects for you... and it's my turn to bring YOU dinner!)

1 comment:

Kaylani said...

Jen...thank you for posting some of the MOST flattering pictures of me out there! Also, you forgot to mention that the ONLY reason Jake was turning pages for me was because otherwise he was being totally neglected by me! He actually had to crawl his way under my book just to get himself onto my lap!