9.16.2008

3 months...

Head, shoulders, knees and toes,
eyes,
ears,
mouth and
nose...


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yaaay 3 months! Congratulations! 3 months is the turning point, it seems. Not so stressful anymore, sleeping on a better schedule, smiling, etc. I always (as in *both* times I've had a baby...ha) think if I can just make it to 3 months, I can survive this baby business... :)

And a cute boy besides!! :)

Gwen said...

He's changing so much!

Anonymous said...

Max!!! Happy 3 month birthday little man! I love you! <3 Auntie Beth

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh my goodness Jen, he is darling. I was so happy to receive your cuite birth announcement. Thank you for thinking about me. I've started blogging, so maybe we can communicate a little more than once every few years. Im sorry Im such a rotten friend... I have loved seeing all your cute pictures. Check out my site if you get the chance. theknudsenfive.
See Ya- Melissa