9.29.2008

Peaches

We got a box of Utah peaches, and have LOVED them.
We loved them so much, we tried every way possible to have them at every meal:

Smoothies (peach, pineapple and apple juice)

Pineapple Peach Upside Down Cake
Peach Pie (with Emery's famous 'secret' pie crust)
(my little peach - Max, are those peaches you are hiding in your cheeks?) and last but not least, Peach Jam
Peaches, peaches, peaches...
clean up, clean up, clean up.

5 comments:

Jen B said...

Okay - LOVE Fresh Peaches!
We've had 2 peach cheese cakes, Peach jello, and more peaches-n-cream than I ever should allow to my lips! Sooo good!
So impressed with the jam! Way to go Jen! Yummy!

Gwen said...

You're so awesome! I love that you put Max up on the counter with you!

Layton Mom said...

I made several batches of jam with my peaches this year. I also got brave and bottled pears and made pear/raspberry jam. Delish! Oh yeah, I also made peach syrup. Heavenly!

Bella Beginnings said...

Yummy, I am salavating looking at your blog! What a good worker!

The Knudsen Family said...

look at you go girl. Im so impressed with all your domestic skills. How did you get Utah peaches? The are hard to get here...