Jenn - how are you so cute? where do you find the time?? we need to get together so some of your cuteness rubs off on me. You need to show me how to spice up my blog. that halloween pict of your baby with the pumpkin cap is too cute. email me jeweliajean@hotmail.com
hey! jennifer west!loooonngg time no see its jessica petersen, now williams good thing for this nerdy blog stuff i love it! cute baby!!! my Kole bear is almost seven months now k.i.t
Hey girl! This is Tamara Thompson, used to be Tamara Halbert. We worked together at Desert Schools. I found your blog from Spencer and Caralee's blog. Your little boy is so cute! I hear about you every now and then from the girls at work. I had heard you had a baby! Keep in touch!
6 comments:
Jenn - how are you so cute? where do you find the time?? we need to get together so some of your cuteness rubs off on me. You need to show me how to spice up my blog. that halloween pict of your baby with the pumpkin cap is too cute. email me jeweliajean@hotmail.com
Happy Anniversary!
hey! jennifer west!loooonngg time no see its jessica petersen, now williams good thing for this nerdy blog stuff i love it! cute baby!!! my Kole bear is almost seven months now k.i.t
Happy Anniversary! That is such a cute picture of you and your little boy!
Hey girl! This is Tamara Thompson, used to be Tamara Halbert. We worked together at Desert Schools. I found your blog from Spencer and Caralee's blog. Your little boy is so cute! I hear about you every now and then from the girls at work. I had heard you had a baby! Keep in touch!
hey there happy aniversary.
your family is beautiful! congratulations.
Post a Comment