11.04.2008

A tag and a loooong break...

It's not like I didn't have anything to write about...

The baby boy turned 4 months old, the big boy turned 13 years old.
Happy birthday to our boys!!!
Halloween didn't really happen. Maxer is teething, and didn't want any candy - or anything but his momma for that matter. He was still a cute ghosty.
My long lost but now found friend Melissa
tagged me with a fun tag.
Here goes:
5 Joys...
*Going on a date with my darling husband
*Hearing my baby boy giggle when we play
*Doing missionary work and seeing the Gospel spread over the earth
*Playing Guitar Hero with above said husband
*Spending time with my family at our cabin in the mountains

5 fears...
I know, I know, I am no fun, but I do not discuss my fears with anyone.
I will tell you that a fear of mine did come to reality just a few hours ago as the elections closed.
Yikes.
At least proposition 102 went through for Arizona.
5 Surprising Facts...
*I am not a shopper. I don't like to shop, unless it is at Costco.
*I never enjoyed seminary. My 9th grade teacher ruined that for me. I did however love institute. I guess it was just a different level of learning.
*I love college football. That may not be surprising to some of you.
*Motherhood is a much more emotional journey than I had anticipated.
*I have a 13 year old - get that? 13. That's WAY surprising.
5 Obsessions...
*My family
*The Gospel
*Costco
*Diet Dr. Pepper
*QT, where Diet Dr. Pepper is purchased.

Your it... Amber Mason, Jessica Williams, Kaylani Mavity (not to be confused with all the other Kaylani's!), Alison Dallon and Mis hermana Carolina.
5, Joys, 5 Fears, 5 surprising Facts, 5 obsessions5, tags.




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jen We! I have been worried sick!!

But that is one cute little baby, I must say.

The Knudsen Family said...

Jen, I love it. I wondered if you were sitll alive... cute halloween costume, and happy birthday to your boys. How does it feel to be the mother of a teenager. Im so not looking forward to that. Have a good one.

Jenny at LGN said...

Jen! So glad you stopped over at my blog to say hello!
You have such a beautiful family! I'm so jealous that you have boys! I think my husband especially would love to have a little guy running around here! Looks like a lot of fun.
Hope you are well. I'm excited to know about your blog so I can check in and see how you're doing!
Love,
Jennica

Alison said...

Oh goodness...I'm so bad about tags but maybe I'll do this one just for you. :) I LOVE your picture in your header. You look beautiful. What a cute little family. I love you.

Gwen said...

I love, love, love your new header. It is gorgeous. You have a perfect little family!