Santa Delivered...
Today we sign final loan documents on our home, and get our keys!!!
The best part of this house, is our 4.875 interest rate
(well according to Emery, it is actually the three car garage - the house had him at Garage)
- s e r i o u s l y.
So, 2400 square feet home, 9000 square foot lot, Catch and release lake just seconds
So, 2400 square feet home, 9000 square foot lot, Catch and release lake just seconds
from our front door and our piece of the American Dream - HERE WE COME!

15 comments:
That is SO gorgeous! Congratulations! I can't wait to come visit! And it looks HUGE!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that Max is approving from counter top. :)
Congrats!!! How great to have a place of your own:-) And so beautiful too:-)
No way?! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! It looks lovely!!
So Exciting! Enjoy every minute of it - new homes are special...
how nice!
i was wondering and wondering and WONDERING what that door knob meant... and i seriously never guessed this.
congrats
Congrats Jen. I'm so happy for you! What a fun Christmas present.
That is so great. Congratulations. It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures of your new home.
congrats on the new home! what a great way to start off the new year!
so fun there is nothing like your first new house... where is this house.. location??? its perty
Hooray, hooray! It looks real nice, and big enough for entertaining too! :) I wondered after your last post if this is what you dreaming about. One more Hooray just for good measure.
Love the house! I'm so excited for you- Your baby is so cute. I was also wondering, do you do all your own cute graphics for your blog title? I don't know how to do them and I am looking for someone to help me make a fun one for a nutrition blog I am setting up. Any tips? Thx!
This might be a little late, but I just got back in the country and could finally check blogs. Congratulations! Your new home is beautiful! That is so fun. I hope you are enjoying that gorgeous kitchen and large garage. :-)
Nice!!! Without giving away your address are you in town or far far away????
Post a Comment