1.26.2009

One for the books...

Emery and I were hurriedly trying to compile a report for a client and so Max was having to entertain himself - I put him in his bouncy chair (blue chair pictured) and strapped him in on one side - I really didn't think that he could get out being strapped in on one side. I was on and off again the the living room typing for Emery, and so my computer was close to him - mind you, Max LOVES the computer. While Emery and I were mid conversation, all became silent, so Emery went in to check on him. He started to laugh and said "Babe, did you leave him like this?" as I went into the living room to see the above picture. The little sneakster had pulled his leg out of the strapped side, scooted out of his chair, sat up and had decided to write a letter to Grammy. It was a good way to relieve some of the stress we had trying to get that report out!
YOU BRING US SO MUCH JOY MAX!!!

3 comments:

Layton Mom said...

You have an adorable sneaky little guy there. Beware or you will have a week like mine before too long. He is so dang cute I wish that we lived closer and could partake in his cuteness from close up instead of via computer.

Gwen said...

You sure are starting him early...

Catherina said...

That is so cute:-) Now it begins Jen..when you hear all it "too quiet" RUN!!!....they are always getting into some kind of mischief:-) Ahh how we love these "Littles".:-)