I knew it! When I saw your post, I said, "I bet that's in Maricopa." And lo and behold, I was right. I have a love affair with Maricopa, you know. I once spent an entire summer there, eating lunch every day at the Subway/DQ/Chevron gas station.
unghhhhh! Jen, you guys are NOT supposed to be moving any further away! Even if it is only a few miles... or counties or whatevers! I miss you too much!!!!!!
4 comments:
I knew it! When I saw your post, I said, "I bet that's in Maricopa." And lo and behold, I was right. I have a love affair with Maricopa, you know. I once spent an entire summer there, eating lunch every day at the Subway/DQ/Chevron gas station.
unghhhhh! Jen, you guys are NOT supposed to be moving any further away! Even if it is only a few miles... or counties or whatevers! I miss you too much!!!!!!
You've had a stalker? How fun! (sarcastic on the fun)
Wow, all the way out in Maricopa huh. That's cool. I have a few friends that live there and love it :-) Does Tamara still live out there?
Post a Comment