We went to a wedding in Vegas...
Okay - CLARIFY - we went to a TEMPLE wedding in Las Vegas. My cousin Randall West married Laurel on the 27th of December and we took the opportunity to take a trip, and enjoy family. We flew Emery's baby brother Rusty out (he leaves on a mission in a few months) to see Alex (Alex came out for a week to spend time with us) and as a 'graduation - mission - we love you dude gift. It was so fun to have Alex AND Rusty there. They really are like brothers - fight, and have fun like brothers. Emery, Rusty and Alex did temple work while I went to the sealing with my mom and dad, and my family. (Mom and Dad West)
Congratulations Randall and Laurel!!!
2 comments:
I haven't been to Vegas since I was little too. I'd be afraid to go.
Oh! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! When I asked, Hey Rusty, how was your trip? he got all big eyed and was like AWESOME!!! He loved it. You guys, he needed that and he loved it.
Post a Comment