A Garden...
Well - to be correct, two gardens, as they are two 8X2.5 boxes that my
fantastic handsome husband has literally sweat over (I call him my Garden boy).
We are hoping to have Tomatoes of many varieties, peppers, broccoli, cilantro, onion, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, squash, zucchini, and some others that I can't remember! We are so excited!
There is something so wonderful about having a place to call your own.
Our own little plot of earth.
5 comments:
I can relate, it does feel so good to have a place to call your own. I can't believe you have a garden in February... That shocking for a Utah girl. Way to go Jen.
I love our garden. It is a really big 30X30 plot that I can't wait to get planted. Being able to be self reliant in some little way always makes one feel good. I love those pics of little Max. Why is it again that we have to live so far apart?
I am totally jealous. I don't have room for a garden. You go girl!
Your little boy is so adorable! I can totally see you in him!
oh how fun! tending the garden when I was little is probably one of my favorite memories growing up. Dad is a garden man extrordinaire and I think all us kids have developed somewhat of a green thumb because of it.
and Max is just stinkin cute as always!!!
Post a Comment