If you're happy and you know it - have a baby!
A couple of questions I have been asked:
Was it planned?
Well, seeing that we went on VACATION, and MOVED and Momma Jen can't remember EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, a small, seemingly insignificant white pill was forgotten for about four days. So, no, it was not 'planned', but it is life's greatest miracle and blessing!
Well, seeing that we went on VACATION, and MOVED and Momma Jen can't remember EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, a small, seemingly insignificant white pill was forgotten for about four days. So, no, it was not 'planned', but it is life's greatest miracle and blessing!
Are you scared?
No, and yes. I have loved being a mom - granted it is NOT EASY (anyone who says it is, is just not telling the truth!)!!! Just today, I needed a serious nap, something fierce, but I am a mom, and Max did not want to nap - So, we played! It's all good - I will nap in 18 years.
No, and yes. I have loved being a mom - granted it is NOT EASY (anyone who says it is, is just not telling the truth!)!!! Just today, I needed a serious nap, something fierce, but I am a mom, and Max did not want to nap - So, we played! It's all good - I will nap in 18 years.
Are you crazy?
Most assuredly.
Most assuredly.
How far apart will Max and Baby #2 be?
Well, baby #2's due date is October 1st, but I will be having a scheduled C-section (for more than one reason) on or around the 20Th of September, so just about 15 and a half months apart.
2 babies.
Well, baby #2's due date is October 1st, but I will be having a scheduled C-section (for more than one reason) on or around the 20Th of September, so just about 15 and a half months apart.
2 babies.
Are you happy about this new addition?
Yes, we are. How can you not be? In all honesty, there have been tears of fatigue on my part, and there have been periods of time when we have just stared into space, wondering the beauty and chaos of it all, but we are happy. For so many years after my brain tumor, and my treatment, we were afraid that I wouldn't be able to carry a baby, but here we are, and we feel so blessed.
Yes, we are. How can you not be? In all honesty, there have been tears of fatigue on my part, and there have been periods of time when we have just stared into space, wondering the beauty and chaos of it all, but we are happy. For so many years after my brain tumor, and my treatment, we were afraid that I wouldn't be able to carry a baby, but here we are, and we feel so blessed.
Are you crazy?
YES, I already admitted to this.
YES, I already admitted to this.
Wish us luck!
16 comments:
I love you!
Congrats Jen! I think that's great, and somehow you'll find the energy to take care of 2 so close!
Congrats!! And for what it's worth, I think 2 is easier than 1! :)
Yay, hopefully I will be able to see Max and baby #2 more than I do now!!!!
Congrats again dear sweet Jen:-) My little brother and I are only 11 months apart, yes indeed I was born April 15 1980, Daniel was born March 16 1981...hmmm.. currently we are the same age:-) Did we fight alot growing up? Yes. Did we ALWAYS have someone to play with? YES. I always remember my childhood with Daniel at my side, and also thru our teenage years it was great having a friend who was going thru some of the same things teenagers go thru. IT HAS BEEN SO GREAT BEING SO CLOSE IN AGE:-) Was my mom Tired? Yes...but now she can nap, 18 plus years later:-)lol Love you!!!!
YAY! That is awesome news- I'm really happy for you guys :)
I am so excited for you. wish for another boy so they can be close friends. No need to fear, you are an awesome mom! Hope you are feeling well. Love ya.
Yaaay! This is exciting, and yes, this one better be a girl for me or I will cry. Ok, fine, another boy will be nice too. :)
P.S. I can't believe that tire in your last post. I have never seen one completely stripped like that!
CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome.
yay!!! I am so excited for you two!!! congrats!
Congrats Jen Marin. My little girls just love having someone to play with all the time. I love your attitude, babies are miracles and aren't we lucky to get them. Good luck.
Congrats!!!! It will be crazy, but it will be fun.
WOW! Congratulations and good luck! They are such little miracles and blessings planned or not so we are so happy for your cute little growing family!
OH THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to know if it is a boy or a girl!!
so excited for you..my other comment later i had not read this one yet i got my answer.... what a blessing... a little jealous also even tho we have not talked in a while i KNOW you are a strong person and this is sooooo perfect!!!!! congrats!!! btw.. you going to the westwood reunion?? not sure when it is;0)
I'm just catching up with my blog surfing and saw this. Holy Cow girl!!! Congratulations :-)
We do need to get together soon. Shoot me an e-mail. It's just my name & cox.net :-)
Post a Comment