Boy, you almost sneaked that extra picture past me. He looks just like him!
He is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. Time flys
Are you serious? You're pregnant? A baby coming on October 1st?! Oh my goodness, you are going to have such a (blessed, spiritual, delightful, wonderful) crazy life!
Yeaaaaa! I love your new header!!PS. Call me....
Heyyyyyyyy!!!! I had to read your title a few times to get it....Wow Pregnant?!! That is awesome:-)congrats!
My cute little Jen...we have so much to talk about!
I just caught on too that you added in your blog title that you are pregnant! Congratulations! You are the cutest mom.
Jen We! You are pregnant! Congratulations. This is exciting, just exciting. And you are going to have one crazy life come next October!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Boy, you almost sneaked that extra picture past me. He looks just like him!
He is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. Time flys
Are you serious? You're pregnant? A baby coming on October 1st?! Oh my goodness, you are going to have such a (blessed, spiritual, delightful, wonderful) crazy life!
Yeaaaaa! I love your new header!!
PS. Call me....
Heyyyyyyyy!!!! I had to read your title a few times to get it....Wow Pregnant?!! That is awesome:-)
congrats!
My cute little Jen...we have so much to talk about!
I just caught on too that you added in your blog title that you are pregnant! Congratulations! You are the cutest mom.
Jen We! You are pregnant! Congratulations. This is exciting, just exciting. And you are going to have one crazy life come next October!!!
Post a Comment