President Morrow
Matt West let us know about President Morrow's Brain Tumor. President and Sister Morrow have started a 'recovery' blog, to let us all know how he is doing. Click on the link below to get there.
President and Sister Morrow
President and Sister Morrow: I love you both. I know this journey will be long (personal experience), yet I have been so blessed from the trial of my faith and have been blessed to have gained an unshakable faith in my Father in Heaven, my Savior Jesus Christ, and in the great responsibility that I have to live my life with an everyday joy in the very breath that I have been granted.You have both blessed my life more than you will ever know.
"With Courage, Obedience and Love, with Faith and Humility, we'll serve Him,
by sharing the Gospel plan"
2 comments:
Hey Jen - trying to get ahold of you about sunday. The # I have I think is your husbands cell? Anyway - give me a call or email me: mattmistymck@hotmail.com.
btw - very cute blog! Your little guy is adorable.
Layton Clan,
Thank you for your kind comments and especially that wonderful encouragement --- it had escaped me that you had a similar struggle but your experience is motivating to keep positive and optimistic. We are still trying to figure things out --- kind of a challenge to tell you the truth. Tired in the afternoon - wide awake at night - difficulty keeping thoughts together etc. We'll get there though. Your blog is sure interesting and we are very proud of you and that great "average" family!!!!
Love, Pres. & Sister Morrow
Post a Comment