5.07.2009

He's a Crawler...

(Attempting the free handed daring trick of babyhood -
how long can I go without holding on???)
(Soooo pleased with himself!)

So maybe a little late, but better late than never!
Our Maxer Dude Crawls!!!


6 comments:

Layton Life said...

Wasn't it just a couple months ago we were at the cabin with a newborn Max!?!? He is the happiest(and cutest)baby around!!!

My Independence Day said...

Funny thing is I had a dream last night that he was crawling!!! Crazy! I told you it would happen!!! :)

Misty said...

Yeah! They seem so old once they are mobile! He is such a cutie!

Kaylani said...

SO CUTE! I see so many resemblances between him and Jax. Is it just me?

Gwen said...

I love when you put pictures of him on here. I feel like I'm missing all of him. At least I get to see how cute he is. I need to give him squishy baby loves!

The Knudsen Family said...

Yeah for Max! He really is just so cute! I would love to get together when you are in Utah. We really don't have a lot going on so let me know what works best for you. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's day!