5.13.2009

Outnumbered...

Bottom line, I have always been outnumbered.
When Emery and Jen became Emery and Jen, we immediatley were Emery and Jen and Alex...
TWO to one.

When Emery and Jen made Maxwell the odd's incresed even greater...
THREE to one.

Tomorrow we find out (well, don't get your hopes up, sometimes these babies just don't like to cooperate!) if we have a severe outnumbering on our hands or if my odds improve any.

Personally, I just am happy with a healthy baby!!!

And although it looks like I should be ready to deliver (holy cow, everything is different the second time around!) I will reach the half way point tomorrow -
here are some pictures for good measure.
#1 Jen and the triplets, okay, there is just one, but again HOLY COW!
#2 Jen, Max and the portable seat
#3 Jen, Max, and some much needed kisses, as I remind him every day that he will remain my favorite (or at least he'll think he is - we all know we don't play favorites!) forever and ever.

9 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I'm excited for you. The good news about the way you look is that you are SO beautiful! Seriously, just beautiful. And maybe your belly will stop growing! My friend didn't gain any weight between months 6-9 so maybe that's how your second pregancy will be? Good luck on the whole outnumbered thing:). Boys are cool.

LMT said...

Ah! I am going to have another sibling?? jk. I am so excited for you guys. You are such a natural. When are you due??? I hope for many boys. love you

Jennifer said...

Yaaay! I will be thinking pink for you. Well, let's be honest, I must save all my pink-thinking for myself! :)

I don't find out until the 27th and I am dying! (I thought my appointment was this week and was very very saddened to find out it wasn't for 2 more weeks...)

Layton Mom said...

How exciting, you will have to let me know asap as I have some crafty things in mind for this little and need to know what color to make them in. Also, I have 3 favorites: my favorite Ila, my favorite Duder, and my favorite Stucemator. This way they all know that they are my favorite.

Layton Mom said...

And you look BEAUTIFUL!

Alison said...

I was going to get on here and say you're beautiful and then I saw lots of other people beat me to it! I can't believe you find out tomorrow! I'm so jealous. Are you sure you're not having twins!?!?

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having. I am outnumbered 5 to 1. Yikes :) Let me know when you are in Utah. I'll be working from home so my schedule is flexible.

Anonymous said...

As always Sweetheart, you are so beautiful! Max will always be the 1st, but it is amazing how a mother's heart never quits growing with an intense and eternal love for every child that is hers. You are an amazing mother, wife and daughter. Thank you! Love you! Mom

Gwen said...

You look amazing. I swear that the SECOND I found out I was pregnant with Ethan I started showing. It all happens so much faster the second time around!