6.25.2009

First Birthday Bash...

Max, we had a little 'party' for you on Monday the 22nd of June. Alex had just flown in that morning, and we wanted to see all the family, and our friends the Burnhams. You are so cute, and enjoyed being around everyone. When it came time to open presents, Brig and Braeden were much more interested in it than you were, which is okay - we'll see how you react at 2! You really loved your cake, and could have eaten the whole thing if I would have let you. You were not happy when I took it away! Someday you'll understand.

We are so grateful for you, and so glad you had fun! Love you buddy.












2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow - he demolished that cake!!! What a cutie he is - we love him!

Gwen said...

I love cake faces! And I love the bathtub pic!