6.19.2009

Hotel Layton...

{UPDATE: The Bees are a gonner, excluding some loner bees
that are looking REALLY confused...}
It has been a crazy week - I mean the kind of week that makes you sit back and say "How the heck am I going to do a week like this with not only ONE baby, but TWO."
Emery has an appointment in Mesa this morning at 7:00 am and I have one in EAST Mesa (were talking an hour away!!!) at 9:00 am - and that would not be a problem except for this:


Apparently our lemon tree is a good 'resting' spot for the bees.
They should be gone by tonight - from what we have been told.

Rest away bees - but if you decide to stay - your little bee bottoms are MINE for the killing!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Umm, that is ridiculous!! Is there a hive? Or are they just hanging out there??

Misty said...

oh yuck! That happened to us once! Ewww - I hate bees!

LMT said...

That's crazy! I think it is a sign that you can handle the masses, whether its kids (even if it is just 2 for now) or bees. You will be fine and ride all the hard days out. Great photos by the way.

Kylie said...

That is crazy!!!