Another first...
(the only place he'll ever get to 'sleep-over')
Grammy i.e. Mom West felt it would be best if Max had a couple over nighters before the baby came, so that he wouldn't have major trauma when time came to actually have the baby, and he would be left alone to fend for himself at Grammy's house, without his momma.
Well.
Hallelujah.
I always wanted somewhat independent children who adored their grammy and grandpa.
Thanks mom and dad.
He had fun, and has been telling me wild stories about his adventure ever since.

3 comments:
So cute! You're getting close!
I know this is not related to your post but, have you heard any word about some sort of mission reunion in SLC??? We are going to try to go to conference this year.
lmmtolbert@gmail.com
email me?
Are you really only 19 days away from baby being born?! Wow! I am excited!
Post a Comment