A request of sorts...
A few ladies that I adore have requested the 'side shot' of our growing baby... so here I am, in all my 39 week glory (I am having fun with Photo Shop, hence the purple shirt!).
This pregnancy has been GLORIOUS. I am ready to have her and officially have the 'outie belly button' to prove it, but feel grateful to have had such a smooth ride. With Max there was so many tests that had to be done, and I was SO SICK that this pregnancy has felt like CHRISTMAS all year long. I even had the pleasure of my doctor complimenting my 4 pound total weight LOSS throughout this pregnancy!
Why is it not that easy when I am NOT pregnant!!!
{Jen at 39 weeks}

{Max and Momma - love you happy boy!}
2 comments:
You're a beaUtiful Mama! Good luck in the next few days! Luv you Tons!
You look fabulous you hot mamma. Can't wait to see your little girl.
Post a Comment