10.15.2009

Our three week old...

(The cutest little baby toes - surprise surprise you have your mom's freakishly long second toe!)
My how time flies when there are two...
I am waaaaaaaaay outnumbered, but we are definitely having fun and enjoying each other!
Marin, you are a joy to have in our home! Dad and I can't imagine not having you here with us now. You bring the most beautiful spirit into our home, and I am so grateful to have my girl!
You are cooing, and your eyes are focusing. You like to be held, but will tolerate hanging out in your swing, or laying down on a flat surface for long periods of time. You don't seem to mind the car rides at all or mom's obsessive desire to be walking you and your brother all over Maricopa! You love to eat, and love to sleep even more and have already made yourself a little schedule...
WE ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU LITTLE MISS!

1 comment:

Julie West said...

I can't wait to see her again. She is so pretty!