We're walking!
My favorite (wink wink) aunt and uncle sent us their double stroller (THANK YOU) and so Max, Marin and I went to two parks (Max was in HEAVEN with all the rocks and sand at his disposal)in our development, and have been walking fools the past couple of days. We are enjoying getting out and being in the nice 80 degree weather!
Sure love my babies!
Sure love my babies!
3 comments:
I just pulled out stoller out today. We so go together sometime!!
I'm glad you got a double stroller. I've loved mine and yours will be a necessity with the kiddos being so close. I love you!
I love that your kids are wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather. That's hot around here. You look great and Marin is adorable. Can't wait to see her. Give bothe those kids big loves and smooches for us.
Post a Comment