11.03.2009

Our Eternal Family...

Some of you know that when Emery and I got married, we were not able to secure a sealing clearance from Emery's previous marriage, and so we were married civilly. Four years, two kids, and so many things learned later, we are an eternal family.
The testimony that I have gained of eternal families as I was able to marry my sweetheart again, and then be sealed to my babies is beautiful. They were all dressed in white, and Max has the most innocent sweet disposition - as if he knew we were in the House of the Lord. I will forever cherish the beautiful picture of my little family gazing into the mirror and seeing eternity in the most pure of perspectives. I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Our Family is Forever
October 30th 2009
Our family with Alyssa and Adam's family minus Remmie, Savannah and Jarrett
Sterling, Emery, Max, Jen, Marin, Mom and Dad
Three friends for Eternity!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, I am so happy for you Jen!! What a blessing!

Gwen said...

I so wish that I had known you guys were going to do this. I WOULD have been there! Seriously woman! I love you and am so happy for you.

Layton Mom said...

SO, so happy for you guys! I wish we would have known, we really would have tried to be there to support you. We love you!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful day for your family.

Layton Clan said...

Arin, Gwen, and everyone else! We literally got our letter of approval 5 days before the actual sealing, and then we had to get reccomends done - so we were not even sure when it would happen. My little brother Sterling was flying in from Provo for Marin's blessing, and since he is the only sibling I have that is able to be in the temple with us, it was important that we try to have him there. It was perfect - small and simple, just the way that we wanted it to be! I know you guys understand... love you all!

Anonymous said...

Jen and fam! I am so excited for you! That is so wonderful and I hope you know all of us in Idaho (Dad, Vicki, Grandma) are very very happy for your family. Love you!

Jen B said...

What a Wonderful Blessing and Gift! As soon as I heard, my heart leaped for you and your little ones! Emery has scored the most precious of all gifts! What a guy! So glad for your Eternal Family!