12.03.2009

It's been a month...

My goodness you must be asking...
"What happned to Jen?
She used to blog so well...."
and then you think to yourself:
"oh yes, that's right, "But seriously. We have had a lot of fun in the last month. I turned 29, Marin turned two months, we spent a week in the mountains at mom and dad's cabin (thanks mom and dad), Max went to NURSREY and did great, and the rest is pretty much the daily daily.
How I love my daily routine.
Until I have time to update more, here are some pictures of the cutest baby girl EVER...
(and I mean ever)See. I told you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Jen! You are a wonderful Mom! Love you...Mom

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Gol, she is PRECIOUS! Oh Jen. ANd your family picture at the top of your blog is incredible. I'd frame it and put it up in your house, woman. You lookin' good!

Gwen said...

She is the cutest ever!!! I can't wait until I get one of my very own. Until then I'll just have to have a love affair with your baby girl!

LMT said...

Darling! I love her name and I love all the photos. Keep 'em comin.

LMT said...

Will you send (lmmtolbert@gmail.com) me your address and if you have Pres. Morrow's too? I want to send you a Christmas card.

love you!

Anonymous said...

i don't remember if i said anything yet, but WOW! Marin is so adorable! shes got those cute big eyes like her brother too :) auntie kisses all around.

Layton Mom said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer. I just want to eat her up. She is adorable. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Flora said...

Marin really is adorable! We are so happy for you! Love you so much!