9.20.2010

Recent cuteness that I don't want to forget...

We originally were going to have Max and Marin share a bedroom, and let Alex have his own room but they just seemed to wake each other up, and it didn't work.  So, long story short, I set up the 'boys' room, and everything was great!  Max LOVED having Axe sleep in his room.  When Alex went home, Max started to need someone to lay down with him at night, and would not go to sleep unless someone was in his room.  I guess we didn't put two and two together.  Emery took Max into his bedroom on a Sunday morning early before his meetings and started to ask him if he was afraid of anything... 'Max, are you scared of the bed' ... 'yes'... are you scared of the carpet... yes... so on and so forth.  Emery sat down on Alex's bed to try to think about what he could be scared about and Max walked over, put his hands on Alex's bed and as he looked up at Emery he said 'Axe come our house?'...

He misses his brother.  We told this to Alex, and I know he feels the same way.  12 years between our boys, and they are the best friends ever.  Who would have thought!

We love you Alex, and we love you Max.

1 comment:

Allison said...

darling story!