9.20.2010

Starting over...

Life is so busy.  SO busy.  Blogging has become a once and a while thing, when in reality it is my journal.  I need to keep it up.  SO, I am going to start updating again.  The important things, and the not-so-important day to day things.  I don't want to miss any of the details because life is going WAY too fast.

{Our family after playing in the rain!}

To start off my new blogging kick, here is a preview of the most scrumptious baby you will ever see, my goodness she makes us laugh! 

I will fill in the old news here and there when I get a chance! 

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're going to start updating again! And... I have to say that I'm sorta in love with that chunka Marin!!!

The Badger family said...

I absolutely love her chubs. She is so stinkin cute!!!!

Wendy said...

Her arms looks like the best tasting dinner rolls I have ever seen in my whole life!!! What a babe!