11.02.2006

100 Grateful-ism's

Alex, Emery and I are going to write down 100 reasons we are thankful. When I told this to Alex over the phone,
I think I HEARD his eyes get big!!!
A friend of ours in Sacrament meeting talked about knowing many people from all religions, and how some of them are so careful to remember the real meaning of a Holiday, and not the commercialism. I will be HONEST... I love the commercialism, but I also want my kids to grow up being grateful, and focusing on Jesus Christ, and all the things He has done for us.
So, as a public show of emotion,
I am going to post my 100 things here...
8 a day until I am all done.

Reasons I am grateful:

1. I am a Child of God
2. I was born in the covenant to parents who have kept their covenants
3. I have made and kept my own covenants, and they are precious to me
4. I have made covenants with my husband, and look forward to making more
5. I am married to a wonderful man, who loves me for who I am, and absolutely adores me
6. I am the daughter of a valiant priesthood holder, who has done all he could to assure
my happiness while I was in his home, away at college, on a mission and now married
7. My mom is my best friend, confidant, and the most wonderful woman in the world
8. I know who I am, because I have REALLY tried to live life to it's fullest...

Come back tomorrow for 8 more! Jen

No comments: