Grateful-ism's continued:
9. I am so grateful for my brothers and sister. They are so fun.
10. I am so grateful for my Alex, and the fact that I didn't have to birth him.
11. I am grateful to be a mom, and to learn how to love a child so much!
12. Diet Dr. Pepper I am so grateful for (I promise, no order of gratefulness is in this list)
13. Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Papa and Grandma Layton. I love you all so much!
14. I am grateful for the ENSIGN, and the fact the living scripture is delivered to my door each month.
15. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon, and the Bible. They teach me every day.
16. I am grateful for Erin. She is the best friend a girl could have... I LOVE YOU!
Stay tuned for more on Monday (you might just be included!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment