The Issues...
I don't know if any of you have started becoming informed about the candidates for presidential election in 2008, but I have. It is becoming increasingly important to be informed, and to vote (not that it wasn't before). I won't go into my own political standpoint and opinions, but I will give you this little ditty. It's pretty good.
A little dry, yet slightly amusing humor in regards to Mitt Romney
"There's no doubt history is in the making with the 2008 presidential race. We may have either the first Black president, the first Woman president, or the first Mormon president. Why not kill three birds with one stone - elect Gladys Knight president and call it a day."- Lloyd Benson
Floating around the Internet are ten reasons to elect Mitt Romney...
10) The National Cathedral could be renamed the National Tabernacle
9) NASA could commission a satellite to 'hie to Kolob'
8) The Secret Service could be renamed the Sacred Service
7) All official government prayers could include the phrase "that we all can get home safely"
6) Napoleon Dynamite could get someone other than Pedro elected
5) The President could not only explain things in Layman's terms, but also Lemuel's terms
4) The President could issue pardons in exchange for 100% home teaching
3) Not only could he pronounce 'Nuclear' but also "Mahonri Moriancumer'
2) At his inauguration he would swear on the Bible "as far as it is translated correctly"
1) Finally, a first family large enough to fill up the White House
Read up on the issues, I promise you will be informed, and possibly pleased with a candidate or two. Presidential Candidates
1 comment:
Hi there! I found you from kristy's blog (her hubby is my cousin)
This was crackin' me up! Love it!
Post a Comment