"What's in my buds" Winner:
(Al is 4th in from both sides in the middle row)
All about Al:
Allison is fantastic.
She has the most beautiful dark brown hair,
that I still envy to this day for it's thick, shiny beautiful-ness.
Allison is a friend to all, and was always sure that
everyone was taken care of.
Allison's smile is absolutely gorgeous.
Allison is smart as a whip, and educated too.
Allison bled Orange.
Allison and I spent a night on the town
in Baltimore, Maryland.
We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, and hung out at the harbor.
She rode in my 94' Mercedes Benz,
And it stalled on the BWI expressway...
Allison is fabulous.
Allison needs to become a blogger.
Love you Al.
4 comments:
Yaaay for AL! Good work Jen We, good work. And AL, way to identify her buds.
I must agree 100% on all that you said about Allison! And the first thing I think of when I think of her is her amazing hair! So I love that you put that first!
i'm just now getting to read the little post you put on about me...thanks for the kind words and the great memories!!!
i was just sitting here thinking who is this mcphie person that commented about me, but then i realized it was the one and only kristin.
jen-hope you are having a nice trip in VA (yes, i knew where you were talking about).
Guess what- AL is a blogger! I am the persuader of all in need of persuading!
www.blakeandalli.blogspot.com
Post a Comment