Jen I am going to try this again...I keep trying to leave a comment, but it won't let me! I am SO glad you found my blog!! I was just telling my mom the other day that I wondered how you were doing and then I get a message from you...crazy!! I haven't seen you in forever! You are one of my favorite people!! We definately need to get together sometime!
5 comments:
Jen I am going to try this again...I keep trying to leave a comment, but it won't let me! I am SO glad you found my blog!! I was just telling my mom the other day that I wondered how you were doing and then I get a message from you...crazy!! I haven't seen you in forever! You are one of my favorite people!! We definately need to get together sometime!
Ok, I am a little slow...I realized after I sent my message it said at the top that it was waiting for your approval before it can be published!! =)
Jen...I need blogging lessons from you!! How do you change the font to all your cute fonts (from the boring 5 or 6 choices they give you)???
Thanks Jen! Wahoo! 23 is a very good number.
Thanks Jen! View more comments at the sister site! Yea I came back to life!
Post a Comment