Father's Day Week: My Dad
My dad is a honest man.
He has a heart of gold,
twice the size of anyone I know.
He is a wonderful husband to my mom,
a fantastic father to 5 and
the best grandpa in the world to three.
My dad is a successful attorney,
a humble Stake PresidentHe has a heart of gold,
twice the size of anyone I know.
He is a wonderful husband to my mom,
a fantastic father to 5 and
the best grandpa in the world to three.
and serves the community he loves (Mesa).
My dad served a mission in Italy,
he loves Gilato.
My dad told me once
"Don't take counsel from your fears"
It changed my life.
My dad loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
He has endured, and will endure
to the end.
Happy Father's Day.
4 comments:
That was so sweet! Great pictures!
Jen, From the things you listed (exept for the attorney part).....I think the only differnce btwn your Dad and my Dad is that yours has hair. :)
(PS Dad loved it that Emery called.)
I love your dad. My best memories of him are spending the night at your house (the old Fraser one) and him playing his guitar and singing to us. So cute.
Jen, that is such a cute memory. That is one of my favorites also. I would always request that he play "Dust in the Wind"... by Kansas. Okay, tearing up, have to stop...
Post a Comment