6.14.2007

Father's Day Week: My Papa

This is my papa. He's a real Arizona Cowboy.
My papa is my hero. He stands so tall, and is so strong.
I love to hug my papa, and kiss him on the cheek.
He will forever have the scent on the mountain air around him.
The Arizona wind and sun have kissed his cheeks so many times.
He always has just enough stubble on his face to tickle
each one of his grandbabies.
I am grateful to be a grandbaby.
Things I have learned from my Papa:
*Life is a journey, repent and change along the way
*Love with all your heart
*Dance when the music inspires you to dance
*Hold the ones you love with both hands
*Don't ever let anyone out of your sight until you have told them,
"I love you". You never know how long you'll have them.
Happy Father's Day Papa.
I love you.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Papas are the best... sounds like it's no exception for you! Lucky you!
Those are some awesome things you have learned from your papa!