Each life that touches ours for good...
It's been three years today that Mom Layton lost the battle with cancer.
We love you and miss you mom.
You were (and are) a great mom, and a wonderful Grandma.
We look forward to marshmallow fights with you in the next life.
Love,
Emery, Jen and Alex 

3 comments:
Wow, I would have not remembered had I not looked at your blog. Not that I haven't been thinking about her, because I definitely have. To me that's a good thing I didn't remember.
Three years feels so long though it sounds so short ago. Only 3 years? It is amazing how life changes so quickly. Three years doesn't sound like it's been long enough, because I feel like it's been a lifetime, though there are many years to go.
Families are Forever.
What a sweet tribute Jen! She is lucky her son found someone as wonderful as you! I am sure she couldn't have picked a better daughter in law!
ps. She chose a great day to be born (I have the same birthday)!
So sorry for your loss. Isn't it nice to know you will be with her again someday?
Post a Comment