Oh the funny things you see...
on a Thursday night at Staples whilst laminating documents.
This is just one. Enjoy.
*** Disclaimer: If you take offense to this picture, you do not live in Arizona or
have friends who would wear the clothing item in this picture. Don't take offense.
It's just more drama, and I hate drama ***
10 comments:
hahaha...
now, that is just good sense. love you, jen! :)
makeupbykaylani@hotmail.com
love it...
Ü
Ok, first of all... I am happily awaiting October. And you should probably invite Emery to clean with you, since that would be sad if you couldn't spend your anniversary together. :)
And secondly, I am in! (Referring to the bug bedding) But don't you want to save it for Little Layton #2? If you really are going to give it to DI, I will gladly take it off your hands for you... Can you hold onto it until I get down there next or should I have my mom come and get it?
You are fantastic! Thank you. Gordon will looooove it.
where can i buy one of thoes?
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a good one!
LOL!! That's awesome.
Post a Comment