9.27.2007

Whiskey Pete's

We're in Prim Nevada staying at Whiskey Pete's.
Don't be alarmed.
I know it seems a little devious with a name like Whiskey Pete,
but we are fine, and not sinning.


The temptation to play the slots almost over came me,
until I saw a man, at least in his hundreds, smoking a cigarette,
and getting another cocktail sitting at the "Ice Age Slot Machine"
On OXYGEN.
Yes, he was sucking it down like he wanted to live.


Anyway, moving on.
Here is my view as I work from Hotel.
Breathtaking, I know.
Apparently Mr. Pete is some sort of royalty seeing that we are staying in a gigantic castle.
Yes. That is my reflection looking at the huge outlet mall just a stones throw away.
Old Navy and Gap, Williams Sonoma and Ulta, here I come.


Oh, and just for fun.
Can you find the anomaly in this basket 'o' not for free treats?
If you rot your teeth out, at least you can attempt to make it better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, this post is absolutley hillarious! I just laughed so hard- in my cube for all to hear, oh and they were jealous!!! What are you doing in Nevada anyway? I am so glad you are not sinning. You make me proud!
:)

Kaylani said...

looks like paradise. hey, a trip is a trip, right! have fun and lets get together when you're home!

Jennifer said...

What on earth are you doing in Nevada?

Layton Mom said...

Did you find anything good on your jaunt to the outlet mall? I spent a small fortune this weekend while in Boise. But the children must be well dressed! I just can't have ragamuffins for kiddos.

Layton Clan said...

Arin, I did, I did.

I shopped at Gap, Old Navy, J. Crew and Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body had their $17.00 fall candles on sale for 75% off... I know, I know. I had a lot of fun! : )